Ask questions and get the answer free
Career Point has launched a unique mobile application and website introducing social media style learning experience where students can posts academic questions they can’t solve and get answers from subject experts and other users absolutely at free of cost. The platform is called “Studyboard.com”, a brainchild of Mr. Pramod Maheshwari, CMD, Career Point.
This platform is available both on web and on mobile app.This mobile app provides opportunity to connect students community and faculty members. Among many, one of the best feature of this mobile app is that students can post question and answer even by clicking the photograph using their smart phone
Salient features of the platform are:
- It is free, easy to use
- Open to all students and teachers
- No programming knowledge required, one can post question or answer even by clicking the photograph using mobile
- Access to challenging questions posted by other students and faculty members
- Subscribe for labels(topics) and get notifications when new challenging questions are posted
- Engage yourself into academic discussion for better learning
Mr. Maheshwari said this solution is quite useful for students as it virtually brings a teacher to remove their doubts right on their study desk. He further added that Career Point continuously innovating to improve learning and performance of students and this solution is one more contribution of Career Point team in education space.
Within few week of launch of this application, more than 2500 users have downloaded the mobile app and have discussed more than 3000 questions. One can download “studyboard” mobile application on android play store. The same can be access on website www.studyboard.com